Monday, October 7, 2013

Completely Unrelated to Anything Scottish

So, unless you have been living under some sort of heavy object, or like Saint Simeon Stylites the Elder (look him up, it's totally worth it) you will know about Miley's latest single 'Wrecking Ball' and how it literally made the internet explode with every emotion possible. I'll admit, at first I was shocked  disappointed and didn't really know what to do with myself after watching the music video (yes I watched it). But I the lyrics are really well done, and I think have been lost due to the over sexualization of  the music video and the current media surrounding Miss Miley. SO in order to show you guys how really beautiful this song is, I have posted the best (in my opinion, which let's face it, is the only opinion that really counts on this matter) covers and mashups to come out of the Wrecking Ball media frenzy. 

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact I am procrastinating writing an essay for my Celtic Literature course.

Okay, maybe it does.... but these are just so cool!

So have a listen to these covers (in no particular order) done by some really talented artists, and know that my next (actual) blog post is just around the corner!

1. 

Eli Lieb




2. 

Miley Cyrus & Mumford & Sons - Little Wrecking Ball


3. 

James Arthur


4. 

@chestersee



5. 

Corey Gray & Jake Coco


6. 

Liza Anne feat. Tim Kampen


7. 
@ceejofficial



8. 

Charity Vance






I hope you enjoy them, I know I did.

XXOO

E

No comments:

Post a Comment