Monday, November 18, 2013

Not That I'm Competitive But... Challenge Accepted

Okay, so for those who know me even the tiniest of bits know that I live, eat, and breathe TEA. So I think I've gone through two or three 40 pack of Tetley tea bags which for those who are living in the dark- Tetley is the Scottish gift to the tea world. In order to make a perfect cup you need two sugars, a splash of milk and a strong steep. A properly made cup of tea- as my flatmates will tell you, makes me go like this:


Like seriously... I get way too excited for a cup of tea. I digress. So I ran out of tea bags about a week ago and was thrown into a black spiraling pit of sadness. Okay not really, but it was a real downer having to go off to class in the morning without my regimented two cups of tea. This is pretty much what I looked like for a couple of days before I was able to make my way to the shop.


Not pretty at all. Finally I was able to get to the shop, and as I busted a move down the tea/coffee and biscuit isle (yeah they have a whole ISLE DEVOTED TO THE THREE BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD) I saw it- the holy grail of all holy grails. The treasure probably hidden within the heart of Atlantis. MAH TETLEY!!! Squealing with delight I skid to a stop, but wait, what is this?? There are no 40 tea bag packages. Then I see this massive hulk of a bag. I panic. Only after I get back to my flat, I realize I've made a horrible mistake. I just bought a One Hundred and Sixty bag of Tetley.


It is now my life mission to finish this monstrous package of Tetley tea before making the jump back over the pond. I'm in pretty decent shape, but the fight will be ling and difficult. Many a cup of tea will be consumed, and there may be casualties. But to be honest- I might be just being melodramatic.



In other non- relaTEAded (see what I did there???) I am currently swaddled in a onsie (yeah. I own one. Whaddup) a flannel, spandex, a wool blanket and two pairs of socks on my feet. In other words it is cold now. Oh so very cold.


But that just means I can drink more tea muahahahaha.

Until next post

xxoo

E

No comments:

Post a Comment